1100/1106 | Gas Regulator and Technician and Troubleshooting 2 Day Combo Class
This 2-day course will combine the course material from the Course 1100 and the Course 1106 to cover all of the fundamental topics from each in this combination class. Students will engage in workshops that will utilize and reinforce the material discussed and give the students hands on experience with a chance to ask important questions in a troubleshooting scenario.
Course 1100: This course is designed primarily for technicians responsible for the installation and maintenance of natural gas regulators. Course 1106: This course is designed primarily for technicians with responsibility for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting gas regulators.
Course 1100: At least one year’s field experience with natural gas regulators is recommended. Course 1106: 1100 Gas Regulator Technician recommended but not required.
- Fundamentals of Self Operated Regulators
- Fundamentals of Pilot Operated Regulators
- Fundamentals of Overpressure Protection
- Virtual take-a-parts
- Hands on workshops for properly functioning units
- Installation Practices & Troubleshooting
- Hands on workshops for units NOT functioning properly