7017 | DeltaV™ Implementation II
During the 4-1/2 day course, the student will be able to identify function block structures, interpret function block status values, design error masking, define nodes, configure class-based control modules using the Command-Driven algorithm. This course includes access to a virtual DeltaV™ system to practice and review course workshops complete with brief recorded demonstrations available after course completion.
- Configuration of Equipment Modules for Supervisory Control
- Custom Faceplates and Dynamos
This course is for process control engineers responsible for designing, implementing and testing configuration using the DeltaV system.
Course 7009, DeltaV Implementation I
- Function Block Structures & Status Values
- Analog Control Palette Blocks PID Bias/Gain, Deadtime, Ratio, Signal Characterizer, Splitter
- HART Inputs and Outputs
- HART Device Alarms
- AMS Intelligent Device Manager
- Unit Alarms
- DeltaV Tune with InSight
- Device Control Options
- Class Based Control Modules