RA1260 | ROC800 Operation, Configuration & Troubleshooting Basics
This 2-day course will provide a basic overall working knowledge of the ROC800 Controller. Participants are presented with a comprehensive view of the ROC800 hardware and software to obtain the necessary knowledge needed to configure, calibrate and view live data. PC’s will be provided along with necessary hardware and courseware for the duration of the class but each participant is encouraged to bring their own PC.
This Remote Automation Solutions course is for engineers, technicians, and others involved with the configuration and operation of the ROC800.
Participants should have a working knowledge of their application/process and should also have advanced PC knowledge and be thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP or later versions).
- Day 1
- Overview of ROC
- Wiring CPU and I/O Cards
- ROCLINK 800 Configuration Software Overview
- Elements of Basic Configuration
- Configuring Field I/O
- Firmware updates
- Configuring from Factory Defaults
- Day 2
- Alarm and Events Logs
- Saving and Restoring Configurations
- Configuring Station and Runs for (AGA3 and AGA7) Flow Calculations
- Configuring Communications
- Calibrating the AI and AO module
- Configuring Historical Database