Unleashing the Power of Smart Instrumentation for Control Valve Operation
Get the most from FIELDVUE™ Instrumentation.
Operate your plant efficiently with improved control and minimized unplanned maintenance or downtime.
Attend this free workshop sponsored by RE Mason Company and Emerson.
Learn from the Fisher™ product experts about startup and commissioning, how to set up a monitoring program, how to integrate with various host systems, the basics of safety instrumented systems, and how wireless monitoring works.
- Is this valve good to go? Setup and commissioning practices set the stage for reliable operation and future troubleshooting.
- That 2 am call from operations. A step-by-step process to setup or improve a monitoring program. Avoid those unexpected phone calls.
- Valves that talk Why isn’t anyone listening to them? A discussion on the methods available to hear and analyze what a valve is saying.
- SIS Safety Instrumented Systems Shining the light on an SIS system and partial stroke testing.
- Apologies your CEO does NOT want to deliver. Wireless monitoring technology can keep your plant from being a news tragedy story.
- Does your valve have a hidden agenda? Using diagnostics to uncover valve problems before they become your problems.
- Emerson Control Valve Condition Monitoring. Performance & Reliability Monitoring Service
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
RE Mason Office – Charlotte, NC
Who should attend?
- Lead IE Technicians
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Operations Supervisors
- Process Control and Safety System Engineers