Our Response to COVID-19
To Our Customers:
In this time of concern and uncertainty around the spread of the COVID-19, we want to assure you of our business continuity plans in place. We are committed to continuing to serve you and your employees while also ensuring the safety and health of our own employees. We recognize this is a fluid situation and we will be prepared for any potential disruption in business due to the spread of the virus. We are fully open and functional even in jurisdictions that have Shelter in Place orders.
We have taken the following steps:
- We have established a response team that meets daily.
- Most of our Associates can perform their jobs remotely and they are doing so.
- For touch, assembly and services business, we will continue to work at our various locations and client sites. Any Associate who discovers potential exposure to COVID-19 is required to self-isolate for 14 days and we track their exposure until it is resolved. Our Associates working at home have the same access and are able to provide the same level of service as they do in our offices.
- All internal meetings are being conducted through electronic means.
- We have ceased business air travel and we are limiting all non-essential travel.
- We are happy to meet with you virtually by teleconference, WebEx meeting, or conference call to minimize any risk of exposure to you and your teams should you prefer.
- Our IT Operations are scaled to provide for remote staff for ongoing information technology support.
- We are working closely with our vendors and they have activated comprehensive business continuity plans that will protect our access to products.
If you have specific concerns, please reach out to your Account Manager and we will support them in addressing your concerns. We appreciate your partnership through this difficult time, and we hope that you and your employees remain safe and healthy.
We do have staff available for emergency services and supplemental services in both Mechanical/Valve services and Control System services where needed.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers, emergency responders, and utility workers for their hard work and service during this time.