1700 | Control Valve Instrument Maintenance & Calibration
This 3-day course and hands-on workshop covers the principles of operation, calibration and installation procedures for electronic and pneumatic instruments. The class will discuss maintenance procedures for Fisher sliding stem and rotary actuator assemblies. Hands-on workshop exercises and lectures to discuss the operation and calibration of many Fisher instruments such as I/P transducers, pneumatic positioners, electro-pneumatic positioners, and Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers will be covered.
- Calibrate a variety of pneumatic and electronic instruments
- Correctly perform installation procedures
- Perform basic troubleshooting, basic controller tuning, positioner and FIELDVUE digital valve controller application
- Actuators and Bench Set
- Current to Pneumatic (I/P) Transducers
- Instrument Terminology
- Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic Positioners
- FIELDVUE Digital Valve Controller
This course is for instrument technicians and others, responsible for pneumatic and electronic instrument calibration, installation and troubleshooting.
Some experience in electronic and pneumatic instrument maintenance and calibration would be helpful.