Career OpportunitiesOpenings & Opportunities
Join a Company that offers:
- Stable and mature work environment – 70+ years exclusive relationship with Fisher/Emerson.
- Exciting and dynamic work – with a varied customer base in a multitude of industries.
- An organization where the individual, as well as the team, are valued.
- An organization where the customer is valued.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
R.E. Mason is seeking:
- Energetic, detail-oriented, dynamic engineers who enjoy challenges and finding solutions.
- Educational backgrounds in chemical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering and related fields.
- Individuals who can demonstrate our basic Core Values:
- Team Work
R.E. Mason is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. R.E. Mason complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where R.E. Mason operates.
R.E. Mason is committed to taking affirmative steps to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
R.E. Mason is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with the laws set forth in this poster.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and need to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with R.E. Mason, please call our office at (704) 375-4464.
To Apply online follow the steps below:
- Click on the position below to expand and see the details.
- Click the “Apply” button to link to the Application Form
- Complete the form and attach your resume and other relevant documents (i.e., cover letter, cv, reference letters).
- Click “Submit” to complete the application.
You will receive on screen confirmation, as well as, email confirmation.
Currently there are no career opportunities available.
Please check back.
We are always evaluating our needs.
Every day is a new challenge, and I don’t mean conference calls and deadlines; I mean every day is solving real life problems that our customers have that they have trusted us to fix. It can be overwhelming at times, but the great thing about R.E. Mason is the teamwork and “swarm to the ball” culture that draws years of experience together to overwhelm any issue.
What drew me to R.E. Mason was the atmosphere. You aren’t just a number when you work here; you are part of one big happy family.
There are many reasons why I love working at R.E. Mason. Since the first day I walked in the door, I have been treated with great respect from the ownership, all the way down the line. I have great people to work for and with. I have made many friendships along the way. The professionalism blends in with a family-oriented atmosphere perfectly. I would recommend anyone to work here.
This is the only company that gives people a chance to prove themselves. It is a company full of opportunity and unlimited growth. I feel that my career with this company will be what I make of it. R.E. Mason feels like home. Every day I am greeted with nothing but smiles and respect. This company has developed me way further than what I thought I could achieve. From fitness activities to holiday dinners, R.E. Mason goes above and beyond to provide an outstanding work environment.