Why participate in the R.E. Mason Users Exchange?
This no charge event provides a learning environment for professionals in the process manufacturing and power industries.
- Meet many of the customer care associates that provide support to you and your company.
- Get a better understanding of how others are improving efficiency and reducing costs.
- Increase your knowledge of new products and technologies to help your business improve operations and increase productivity.
Our goal is to help you run a safe, reliable and efficient operation.
What Tracks and Topics are covered?
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I convince my boss?
- 56% of attendees return year after year. That says a lot about the recognized value.
- You get the opportunity to learn from the success and failures of others.
- You learn the latest best practices and technologies to help solve some of your most nagging challenges.
- The event is FREE and includes meals during the event. You only pay for lodging if needed and any travel expenses.
Maybe you should bring your boss.
What industries are represented?
- Food & Beverage
- Natural Gas
- Life Sciences
- Metals & Mining
- Non-Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Power
- Pulp & Paper
- Water & Waste
What Hotels are Recommended?
For a limited time, select hotels in the Charlotte and Richmond area will provide special room rates for Users Exchange attendees. Click here to view hotels.
Can I attend more than one track?
We know many of our attendees work and manage others across a wide spectrum of topics.
Pick the sessions that provides you with the most value.
NEW! What is the Whova App?
Whova is a free app that helps improve your experience at events and conferences.
We’re excited to announce that R.E. Mason Users Exchange 2019 is using Whova as our free, official app which you can Download and be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Receive updates such as last minute room change from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides
How much does it cost?
You pay only for lodging if needed and any travel expenses.
During the event, all meals are included. This includes a continental breakfast each day as well as lunch & dinner on the first day.
Who should attend?
- Automation Engineer
- DCS Controls Manager
- E&I Engineering Manager
- E&I Maintenance Engineer
- E&I Supervisor
- Process Control Engineer
- Reliability Specialist
- I&E Team Leader
- I&E Tech
- Process Automation Engineer
- Process Controls Manager
- Manager, Computer Validation
- Manufacturing Superintendent
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Manager Cyber Security
- Plant Engineer
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Reliability Manager
- Project Manager
Can I just come to part of the event?
You are welcome for all or any part of the Event.
Just register and let us know your plans.
Is there free Wi-Fi access?
We know many of you need to stay in contact with your operation.
You will receive a guest login to our network when you arrive.
NEW! How do I download the Whova App?
Please click here the for Whova App download instructions.